A system type of thinking and a constant striving for quality have made Sikla what it is today: a family-run
company with innovative products that is active worldwide.
For us, quality means implementing products that exceed the demanded requirements and offer a perfect price-performance ratio. The RAL quality marks ensure that these high standards are transparent for the user.
Service and products with a system
As one of the leading specialists for fixing and support systems, for more than four decades Sikla has been a capable partner for technical building equipment and industrial plant engineering. The Sikla brand stands for experience, competence and individual solutions. We plan, advise, make savings and optimise to your benefit. The benefit is a clear connection, quicker, simpler and safer fixing and support solutions. An innovative and practice-oriented focus is always in the foreground so as to make the day to day work easier and more effective for users.
The planning service – strong and competent
You get professional support from our application technicians and technical consultants right from the planning and tendering phase. We work hand in hand with your project managers and technicians – whether in exchanging data and documentation in the planning phase, when testing and implementing before the start of installation, or in the exact timing of our deliveries.
Our service offering for planners:
- Individual drawing up of requests for proposals on the basis of planning documents
- CAD library 2D/3D for the simple production of your own installation details
Our service offering for executors:
- Individual production of quotations and tenders in response to contract specifications or planning documents
- CAD-supported diagram editing and drawing up of technically optimised fixing solutions
- Creation of CAD drawings, parts lists and principal illustrations
- Conception of special solutions if the fixing cannot be done with standard products
- Calculation of statics values and strength verification
- Individual fire protection calculations in compliance with Eurocode 3
Prefabrication service with factory warranty
We pre-produce customer-specific fixing and support solutions for building technology and industrial installations. This minimises the installation costs, thus reducing the construction time and brings certainty into the calculations. Our extensive prefabrication capabilities enable us to deliver individual, project-related small production runs.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Simple drawing up of tenders and quotations
- Reduced planning costs and effort
- Minimised installation costs and effort
- Certainty of calculation through fixed end prices
- Warranty through factory prefabrication
- Just-in-Time delivery to the construction site
- No material left over
Professional support on site
We support you with our know-how and a team of specialists on site as well and thus ensure that the installation runs smoothly.
- Construction site supervision and installation monitoring on site
- Training of the service engineers and instruction of the installation personnel
- Construction site logistics: Provision and equipping of a materials container